Car Window Removal<br>Roll-Out 2004
Profitable and efficient
- A mechanic can remove the car window alone
- Suitable for all glued car windows of all brands
- No disassembly of interior devices in the vehicle necessary (with certain exceptions)
- Time-intensive repair of the paint is not required
- Facilitates clearly the removing even with very small tolerance between the car window and the car body
User-friendly and compact
- Low strain on the arms and shoulder of the mechanic
- The car window is removed cold. Odorless working without harmful vapors, unlike in thermal separation processes.
- Organization at the Workplace. Compact system in a practical tool box.
- Destruction-free removal. Removed car windows can be reused.
- Fully currentless working - mobile use
- Minimal consumption of consumables such as ledges or repair lacquer